Thursday, June 21, 2012

2 tickets Disabled and Carer Stone Roses Heaton Park Manc Friday 29th June 2012 !

I am selling disabled and carer tickets for the Stone Roses gig in Manchester, Heaton Park on the 29th June 2012. Included are blue wristbands which must be presented along with the tickets at entry to the gig. I will send everything out that was sent to me originally including a letter from See tickets. Price of tickets includes booking fee and transaction costs but other than that I am selling the tickets at face value. The price above (27.50) excludes booking fee. Unfortunately I can no longer attend. This will be an unmissable gig! I will send the tickets out recorded next day delivery upon receipt of payment, however, pickup can be arranged if you live locally. Just contact me for further details. If you want to see more photos just ask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular