Friday, June 15, 2012

Wireless festival tickets - 2 available - 07/072012 - Drake -

Barclaycard Wireless Festival 07/07/12 Line up is amazing: DRAKE, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Pitbull, Tulisa, Wiz Khalifa and many more.... 2 tickets - 110 1 ticket - 60 I have two tickets available and i am based in the Hatfield area of Hertfordshire, however i do drive so i am willing to drive towards London, preferably North London. Need to sell these tickets asap as me and my girlfriend are jetting off to Mexico on the 24th of June. These tickets were purchased as a gift for us, and they are e tickets that were sent to my email, which then had to be printed off. We have already printed them off so they will handed over to you. For anymore info please call me on 07538056831

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular