Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Queens Tennis FINAL (Aegon Championship) Sunday 17th June x 4 great tickets!! +

I have four GREAT tickets EAST A stand, for the Aegon Championship Tennis FINAL at Queens Club. Date is Sunday 17th June. Great view and see the great players up close to the action!. Unfortunately I cannot use these tickets as I have been double booked for this day! Face value of each ticket is just under 100 each I believe. Queens is a wonderful venue - and these are nice EAST A stand tickets. Tickets are in hand with full receipts etc. in my name.I am selling them for about 160 per ticket but can only sell all four or else in blocks of two - no single tickets. Can arrange to meet to handover tickets etc. or you can collect from me at a pre-arranged time possibly. Responses via gum tree please or via TEXT ONLY to number on ad. thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular